Tuesday, October 12, 2010

We like to eat cute things.

I donʻt know if I ever shared these - there is a Hello Kitty cafe here now! Yes, you read that right, a HELLO KITTY CAFE!! (Well, itʻs Sanrio Cafe). It opened this spring in Pearl Ridge Center (mall). Actually, itʻs just alright.  I was hoping they would have this cute little sit down cafe with HK stuff everywhere, but its actually just a walk-up counter. Meh.
Jason can hardly contain his excitement to try to the new Sanrio cafe.
Anyway, Iʻve been there twice now - the second time I went (about a month ago) it seemed like they had a lot more selection.  The little desserts are pretty good, but Iʻll be more excited when they open an actual sit-down cafe (which is apparently part of the plan).


Hello Kitty face cake.  Needs more icing. MORE SUGAR!!
In other HK food news, there is a Hello Kitty Buffet opening in Waikiki!! Yes, where that old Smorgyʻs or whatever buffet used to be (I know Mom & Dad and I ate there once).  It closed down last year and now there is a cute little sign up with HK on it.  Itʻs called "Makittii" - I got the flyer in the mail the other day.

Just sounds like a regular buffet with some Hello Kitty stuff all over the place. Although, the dessert buffet sounds pretty exciting. I might check it out for lunch some day. Dinner is too expensive, but you get half-off on your birthday and a HK gift :)  I know where Janie and I are going to be spending one of our birthdays next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment