Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Various Pictures, school lunch

I don't remember if I shared these pictures already.  During the first couple weeks of school I went to help out with the kids lunchtime routine.  Made me miss school lunch - kinda. . . those corndogs looked pretty good too anyway.  Anyway, they have a cute little lunch room that's been painted to look fun and kid-friendly.  My favorite part is the fresh fruit/veggie buffet - they also have it for breakfast (just fruit).  The kids have to take at least one veggie and one fruit.  The kids grabbing one tiny carrot stick crack me up! Oh and the jello is really popular with the kids.  They get excited to see what color its going to be everyday.  They've ditched the chocolate milk in favor of just regular milk.  It's got Allie drinking milk again, so that's fine with me.



Also, Allie got a new school shirt (they all have to wear them when they going on field trips).  School colors are red & white?  School mascot is a wolf.  You know, all those Hawaiian wolves running around here. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment