Monday, August 16, 2010

Welcome to our daily adventures/non-adventures!

Hi family and friends,

In this space I will be sharing the aspects of our day to day life.  I notice that whenever I get on the phone to talk to anyone I just start drawing blanks.  Questions like 'What have you been up to?" or "What's new?" always stump me.  The truth is every day goes by like a blur . . .sometimes its the same thing day after day. . . school, work, home, dinner, bath, sleep, rinse, repeat.  But everyday contains little anecdotal things that happen to me or Allie or Jason or conversations between us I wish I could capture.  This serves as a psuedo-diary for me and hopefully Allie who might be able to read this some day and be terribly embarrassed. I can only hope.  So without further adieu, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment