Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Funny things said by Allie

So today I was talking Allie through the McDonald's drive-thru for a happy meal since Jason is playing poker tonight and I don't feel like cooking.  Anyway, the last time we went they messed up our order some how.  So as we're waiting in line in the drive thru Allie says "What is wrong with them? Why do they always mess it up!?" I ask her who she talking about and she says "the people that work here! Is it just that they watch TV all day so it rots their brains and they can't even remember anything!?" haha! Yes and that is exactly why we don't watch TV all day.

In other events, we went to a potluck with the other parents the other night.  It was nice to meet some more of the parents.  We started talking to the parents of one of the boys in Allie's class.  I asked the little boy what his name because I still don't know who all the kids are in Allie's class.  He gave me a deer-in-headlights look and blurted out "Allie has a boyfriend!" I was like "uhhh. . .? oh really?" haha, the dad was like "she asked you what your name was!"

Anyway, Allie is very smart about it. . .smarter than most girls I know. She says she's too young for a boyfriend - which I keep telling her anyway.  But they can be friends.   It is kind of cute though. . . tonight she told us that when she does the monkey bars and starts falling off he always comes over and catches her so she doesn't get hurt.  Awee. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment