Monday, August 16, 2010

The Latest Artwork

Allie's churning out a lot of artwork everyday. . . its her favorite thing. . .I can't hardly keep up with the massive amounts of paper coming into the house.  I'm pretty sure this kid has killed about 5 trees now.  I've tried to encourage her to do her artwork in a sketchbook but then she just tears out the pages. *sigh*  Anyway, recently it's been mostly princesses and Angelina Ballerina, which gets a little tiring. I can only do so much with 10 pictures of Angelina Ballerina every single day.  I'll be really happy when she gets over this princess phase. . .   Anyway, amid all the princess she's created some really interested things.

Cat family - July 2010
We were watching some show about cats, I think and she wanted to draw all the different kinds of "wild cats" - so you can see there is a lion, a cheetah and tiger, as well as a panther (which she called the leopard). I like the frame she also drew around the picture.

Treasure Map - August 2010
I left some wrapping paper lying around and it had the grid pattern on the back (like a map?) so she drew a treasure map.

Puppy swimming in ocean (wearing goggles) 
Girl buying a dress in the store
I liked the one above a lot because I thought the point of view was interesting. . . 

Nighttime - the sun turning into the moon

No comments:

Post a Comment